- Chipotle Employees Blow the Whistle on Food Safety Problems
- UPDATE: Salad Kits Recalled, Possible Link to Romaine E. Coli Outbreak
- Romaine Lettuce the Cause of Multi-State E.?Coli Outbreak
- Over 800 Entries in Ongoing Beef Recall Due to E. coli Concerns
- Foodborne Pathogens Halt Import of Oysters from Estero El Cardon Estuary
- Are Foodborne Illnesses on the Rise in the United States?
- Fresh Cut Fruit Recalled Amid Salmonella Outbreak
- One Death Confirmed in Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Ground Beef
- FDA Recall Calls Dog Food a ‘Serious Threat to Human and Animal Health’
- Dangerous Pet Product Recall: Pig Ears are Making People Sick
Do you want more information on how to protect yourself and your loved ones from food contamination and harmful pathogens? Have you seen the recent food recalls and you want more information? Have you recently eaten or drank a recalled product, and you are now wondering what you should do? At Bad Food Recall we strive to be a resource for all recent food recalls, what these recalls mean, and what to do if you think you may have been affected. We are here to provide quality information about food safety to keep you and your loved ones protected at all times.